We provide turnkey PCBA Service. We utilize all our Frigater’s manufacturing and supply chain expertise to bring you a complete all-in-one service.
Surface-mount technology (SMT) is an assembly process that involves mounting electronic components to the surface of a PCB. It is highly automated and flexible, and it allows for higher connection densities. It enables manufacturers to place complex circuitries into small components.
The four basic steps of PCBA SMT are:
1. Preparing the PCB: First, the assembler places solder paste where it is needed on board.
2. Placing the components: Next, the assembler places the components on the board, typically using a pick-and-place machine.
3. Reflow soldering: The assembler then heats the boards in a reflow oven until the solder paste reaches the temperature required for the solder joints to form.
4. Inspection: The assembler conducts inspections throughout the SMT process, including before attaching the components and before and after reflow soldering.
1. ESD safe Electronic Assembly & material stores area.
2. Highly trained and dedicated workforce.
3. SMT Assembly Line for PCBA.
4. Manual Electronic Assembly Line.
5. Electronic Assembly Production lines equipped with Optical Inspection system for checking the quality of solder joints.
6. Uninterrupted Power Back up.
1. Standard test equipment backed by a highly-skilled test engineering team.
2. Digital Oscilloscopes, Spectrum analyzer.
3. Digital Volt/current meters, LCR meters.
4. Signal Generators, Frequency Counters.
5. Variable power supplies.
6. Access to Environmental Test Setup.
7. Development of Customer specific Test Jigs for testing
8. The Dedicated Test engineering team for Post assembly functional & performance tests
9. Electronic Assembles as per Automotive (IATF 16949), Medical Devices (ISO 13485),Aerospace & Defense ( AS9100D ) quality management standards.
You can get your prototyping projects for concept prototypes, functional prototypes, and even small-medium production runs done with Frigate.